Jama Software, a product delivery platform that helps companies bring complex products to market, will be hosting a Lunch & Learn in Santa Clara on January 28, entitled “Creating a Collaborative Product Definition Process”. The theme is structured around how to help keep your team focused on building the right product. Adrian Rolufs of Eola will headline the session, and topics covered will include:
- The value of communicating requirements instead of specifications
- Communicating requirements in small batches to development teams early to get fast feedback
- The value of focusing on problem statements and sharing them with the entire team so that the team is all marching to a common goal.
Please register using the following link: Creating a Collaborative Product Definition Process
- December 22, 2014 | IoT Embedded Systems — Will Hardware Gain from Software’s Agility?
- December 1, 2014 | Chip Design Magazine — Is Hardware Really That Much Different From Software
- November 21, 2014 | IoT Embedded Systems — IP Systems Embedded Blog Review – Friday November 21, 2014
- November 14, 2014 | Compass Magazine, Dassault Systemes Systemes — Who Owns the IP?
- November 11, 2014 | IoT Embedded Systems — IP Systems Blog Review – Friday November 11, 2014
- November 3, 2014 | IoT Embedded Systems — Hardware and Software Requirements Driven Verification Perspectives
- September 2, 2014 | Chip Design Magazine — Soft (Hardware) and Software IP Rule the IoT