Online Course Offering
Dates: February 8, 2016 through March 18, 2016
Systems Engineering Management
Instructor: John Blyler
RMS Partnership Program with FIT
Managing complex technical systems presents different challenges from typical project/program management. This course will explore those differences using good (systems) engineering principals, numerous case studies and modern tools. Some of the contemporary topics include:
- Implementing a strategic, tailored middle-out approach to development that incorporates legacy systems.
- Collaborating change across many engineering and business disciplines without affecting existing tool flows or development processes.
- Managing integration and assessing challenges between hardware and software teams.
- Exposure to Model-based systems engineering (MBSE) techniques.
- Modern case studies to support up-to-date system engineering principles and concepts including decision modeling, trade-off analysis for hardware and software systems and the effect of organizational structure on product design.
- Practical system engineering program and design review checklists to aid in the effective and efficient implementation of overall program requirements (partially available online).
Last Day to Register is Thursday, February 4th
Soon after you registered a member of the RMS Partnership will contact you regarding on-line procedures and related information
* Government and industry using a teaching assistance form (e.g. DD1156) please contact the RMS Partnership to register: email@example.com.
All others kindly use PayPal or credit cards through PayPal link provided.